The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

At this point I hope Coral goes down and Kiffin and OM have to figure things out without one guy making all the decisions for them.

One thing Lane and Company have done really well in this first half is controlled the clock and not going extremely fast

I am still a completely happy Vol fan dropping these next 4 games. I don’t feel the need to threaten to cut off the TV, trash the coaching staff and players, or buy into conspiracy theories. Our players are fighting hard this year and I am enjoying this season.

Reactions: DuckInAPen and EZE
You point was "no excuse for the woes".
Look at the OL situation. No Evans. Hooker with a struggling OL is back to his pre-Mizzu self. They're playing a ranked team on the big stage. You were getting pampered by playing against terrible teams. Cut them some slack.

A lot of validity here. This always was a 6-6/7-5 team at best.

Everyone will want to say “look at Kiffin.” Well, okay. Ole Miss was 5-5 after a bowl win over Indiana last season.

We’re gonna need patience…which unfortunately is all we’ve heard for over twelve years

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Ol piss D looks like world beaters today guess they saved everthing they have for UT. Kiff had this game circled last year Hahahaha

VN Store

Back