The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

LSU is *ick slapping fat boy Grantham's defense
If Hooker has been more comfortable in the offense, we could’ve and should’ve went very up tempo and there was no way Grantham could’ve kept up. There were a few instances in that game were he couldn’t anyway and it showed.
No matter though, we lost and now we have the rebels in our sights!
GBO!!

Reactions: feathersax
Told my wife to put my magic underwear in the wash.
Now, having lucky underwear is pretty mainstream. I think many of us have had a pair of those at one time or another. Underwear, or socks, or whatever.

But magic underwear, that's an entirely different unicorn. Your wife must be a very happy woman. :)

I hate all things Georgia, but I want to tip my hat to the fact they are not playing much if any canned music in the Kentucky game. Feels like the UGA band is playing on every down. That's what a real SEC environment should be like. None of that dumb generic stuff on the speakers. Just a big ol' blaring marching band and a loud crowd. I hate 'em. But that's how it should be done.

Now, having lucky underwear is pretty mainstream. I think many of us have had a pair of those at one time or another. Underwear, or socks, or whatever.

But magic underwear, that's an entirely different unicorn. Your wife must be a very happy woman. :)
And, we ALL know what sets unicorns apart from everday studs! 😁😁😁

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I hate all things Georgia, but I want to tip my hat to the fact they are not playing much if any canned music in the Kentucky game. Feels like the UGA band is playing on every down. That's what a real SEC environment should be like. None of that dumb generic stuff on the speakers. Just a big ol' blaring marching band and a loud crowd. I hate 'em. But that's how it should be done.
Yes, but, where can I get a "Shut-up, Gary!" tee shirt?

VN Store

Back