The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Had me a covid scare these past few days so the wife is at her college homecoming (illinois state, go birds!) and I've got a hot date with the couch and a bottle of Malort (IYKYK) today, soaking up games...and nyquill...and booze. GBO!
Are you trying to not wake up tomorrow?

Had me a covid scare these past few days so the wife is at her college homecoming (illinois state, go birds!) and I've got a hot date with the couch and a bottle of Malort (IYKYK) today, soaking up games...and nyquill...and booze. GBO!

All you need now is a cool breeze and open windows and you are set 🇺🇸

Reactions: VolFanInHawaii

Here's just some of their ad wizardry:

• Malort, kick your mouth in the balls!
  • Malort, when you need to unfriend someone IN PERSON.
  • Malort, tonight's the night you fight your dad.
  • Malort, the Champagne of pain.
  • Malort, turning taste-buds into taste-foes for generations.
  • Drink Malort, it's easier than telling people you have nothing to live for.
  • Malort, what soap washes its mouth out with.
  • Malort, these pants aren't going to sh** themselves.

I have not been this excited for Tennessee football in some time. I mean, as tough as it’s been, I’m always excited, but today I have a nervous excitement flowing through my veins, an I wanna punch a brick wall while singing Rocky Top kinda feeling. It feels good to have this feeling again. We just can’t let ourselves get too caught up in the emotions if the outcome is not the one we desire. We also have to remember that this is a 4 quarter game. All I want to see is a fired up, prepared squad come out and hit Mississippi in the mouth for 60 minutes! I want to see a squad protect their home field with passion. I want to see a squad that is hungry for success!
Ahhhh screw all this nonsense...WGWTFA!!
GO BIG ORANGE!!
🔥🔥🔥

Ughhh is it game time yet??

I hate rooting for LSU but watching them whoop up on the gators right now.

Then I guess we want Kentucky to upset Georgia at 3:30? Ughh

Time is going by so slow.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Open the fortune cookie, or no?
do-it-come-on.gif

Ughhh is it game time yet??

I hate rooting for LSU but watching them whoop up on the gators right now.

Then I guess we want Kentucky to upset Georgia at 3:30? Ughh

Time is going by so slow.
I actually want the gators to win. A loss to LSU will make KY look even better and TN look worse.

VN Store

Back