The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

LSU got a tough road to hoe. Hard to play against UF and the refs. UF o-line holding all game and never getting called.
I remember Ron Bliss (Kingsport Times) wrote about " a road to hoe". He caught hell at the barber shop.

Not gonna lie, Mizzou getting blown out, SC losing to Vandy and the gators embarrassing loss today has me a little concerned but Arky lost to Auburn so there’s that I guess. I’m pumped for the game to start but I’m nervous.

Yea, I thought the same but then I thought maybe we just destroyed their will to play….😂

Not gonna lie, Mizzou getting blown out, SC losing to Vandy and the gators embarrassing loss today has me a little concerned but Arky lost to Auburn so there’s that I guess. I’m pumped for the game to start but I’m nervous.
Its Division 1 football, these guys can win this game if they dig in and decide they want it. Talent level wise we have the ability... I hope I'm right

Dude today is close to perfection so far. Im out here with my people hanging out on the deck in this perfect fall weather, games are going on the tv, eating great food, a big a** variety of moonshine and a killer buzz going. Now just need a vols win to make this sh** perfect 👍
Go fu***** vols!
Hope you are pacing yourself. That s*** sneaks up on a man if not careful.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I hope it shows up well the checkering. I was concerned cokd weather that its hard to coordinate colored patterns. Not everyone has a white or ornage jacket or hoodies or whatever. T shirts its alot easier when warm.

Tonight marks the first time a former Tennessee head coach has faced the Vols as head coach of another team since Doug Dickey brought his Florida Gators to town on Oct. 24, 1970. The Vols won that game, 38-7.

Wonder how the Neyland crowd treated him?

VN Store

Back