The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I can’t imagine what’s wrong …. I even put on my lucky long sleeve TN t-shirt and pajama pants from last week . Sorry to let everybody down

Banks got thrown off another tackle. We have got to get better quickly with portal help in the offseason.
Consistency is a big part of being good.

Well, we just keep doing this to the defense. Gotta make some plays on offense when the chips are down.
The defense is mostly pathetic the full game. Getting off the field hardly at all in games on 3rd down is a scheme and talent problem

Reactions: Vol737
I still think our crowd noise has impressed the recruits. They probably also saw we were competitive for a half. And where they could fit in/make an impact real quick.

Announcers must have missed the update. The Dobbs nail boot is the most memorable one of those two and the one that settled it.

It’s embarrassing to have that many Georgia fans at out stadium. Good move by all the season ticket holders who sell to them or anyone in general. Sure makes for home field advantage.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Running shotgun on third and one had me screaming at the TV. Just asinine.

Do you want to go into the I formation with 5’8 185 lb RBs? Credit to Jabari Small for how hard he’s played but he’s not a #1 every down SEC RB. And certainly not short yardage.

VN Store

Back