The Official Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

TAMU didn’t seem to have that many problems
South Carolina shot a lot better at A&M too. I think our presence turns offenses terrible. I mean our defense is generally good but this is ridiculous.

I’m also used to the days where we brought good teams to this gym and shot horribly

Vescovi is lost today. I have hope for him, but today is not his day. We can't afford to let him learn by continuing to turn the ball over..

Reactions: Lankykong
This is painful to watch .. offensively we are terrible ...if we dont get a real point guard next year will be same .. I don't care how many 5 stars ya got .. JJJ and Viscovi cant run offenses .. I think Barnes is definitely grasping at straws .. put Uros back in .. go inside.. we shooting 3 point air balls all over the place and Viscovi ain't been close yet either .. Bowden, Pons . JJJ .. Viscovi .. Johnson they have all lost confidence...

I feel mine I need to rinse my eyes .... In liquid morphine and Evan Williams

that was one ugly half. Can it get any worse? Probably.

when you can't hit a layup against the worst team in the SEC, you got a problem. Our 2 most experienced players are missing layups.

Pons has went back to the old Pons and Bowden looks like he has lost his shot for good. We can't even pass the ball around the perimeter without turning it over.

Reactions: KBVol
This is painful to watch .. offensively we are terrible ...if we dont get a real point guard next year will be same .. I don't care how many 5 stars ya got .. JJJ and Viscovi cant run offenses .. I think Barnes is definitely grasping at straws .. put Uros back in .. go inside.. we shooting 3 point air balls all over the place and Viscovi ain't been close yet either .. Bowden, Pons . JJJ .. Viscovi .. Johnson they have all lost confidence...
Agree. Need to slow it down and pound it to the big man. Outside is not in the game plan with this group. Even if you double the size of the rim

They’re poorly coached. A well coached team doesn’t have the lazy, inexplicable, constant turnovers that this team does. Perhaps this group just doesn’t take coaching or just doesn’t have half the talent it needs to win. I don’t know, but nothing I see from this team says anything remotely close to “this is a well-coached team”.
Most of them are from our primary ball handler moving to the US less than a month ago, to be honest. I know Bowden has made a few, but that relates back to the former. Playing 5 freshman for significant minutes means you’re gonna have some TOs. Inexperienced players are playing major roles due to Barnes’ mistakes in roster management causing everything to rely on Turner

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Lol, wow...Dane went there! (I don't think he meant to, though!)

Well Barnes did kind of set him up with the "You got any ideas?". Plus he said "That's what you get paid for"....at least he didn't say "That's what you're getting $5 million for."

Reactions: 1985Vols

VN Store

Back