The Official Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

They’re poorly coached. A well coached team doesn’t have the lazy, inexplicable, constant turnovers that this team does. Perhaps this group just doesn’t take coaching or just doesn’t have half the talent it needs to win. I don’t know, but nothing I see from this team says anything remotely close to “this is a well-coached team”.
It’s the same coach who got a bunch of kids not many people wanted to put together an incredible 2 year run. It’s the same coach who pushed and developed 4 guys into pro basketball 🏀 players. What am I doing?!!? This troll has me 🤬

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
It’s the same coach who got a bunch of kids not many people wanted to put together an incredible 2 year run. It’s the same coach who pushed and developed 4 guys into pro basketball 🏀 players. What am I doing?!!? This troll has me 🤬
He's got a point, but maybe should say they look poorly coached. Certainly don't look like a disciplined Rick Barnes coached team. Think it's more about not having a true PG with some experience and the worn out no leadership thing. No coaches on the floor this season. Had 2 or 3 last season and one early this season.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
He's got a point, but maybe should say they look poorly coached. Certainly don't look like a disciplined Rick Barnes coached team. Think it's more about not having a true PG with some experience and the worn out no leadership thing. No coaches on the floor this season. Had 2 or 3 last season and one early this season.
I agree we look undisciplined and sloppy for at times ssbut what does everyone expect with so many new faces. Heck we have a guy who’s been here all of 3 weeks and another who hasn’t played in almost 2 years. It’s gonna be alright. Give them some time to develop a little chemistry. Relax

Reactions: twoffo
Perhaps, but let's face it: this Vandy team might just be the worst team the SEC has had in quite some time. Still, if this turns out to be the night that gets Jordan Bowden back on track, then maybe, just maybe, our Vols can find a way to get back into the NCAAT discussion.

Worst Vandy team since....last year’s Vandy team.

Also yes Vandy is bad; but they were also terrible last year and our 31 win team needed a small miracle to beat them at Memorial.

Not saying it means we’re good, but just saying that Vandy sucks isn’t a reason to downplay the win too much.

Also yes Vandy is bad; but they were also terrible last year and our 31 win team needed a small miracle to beat them at Memorial.

Not saying it means we’re good, but just saying that Vandy sucks isn’t a reason to downplay the win too much.

And winning on the road in SEC has been pretty difficult this season.

VN Store

Back