The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Dupree (according to PFF, I can't proclaim I watched his film myself) was a product of scheme and rarely won 1 on 1s. Rather he was schemed free and benefited from the attention given to Watt and all the other talent on that defense.

We made the mistake of paying for sacks instead of pressures.

OMFG some of yall have the football intelligence of a rock at the bottom of the ocean...Time for school pay attention 😉
Screenshot_20220515-083446_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220515-083427_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220515-083351_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fwiw, Ive lived both places and my allergies are definitely worse here in TN than in AR.

Fairly sure Chattanooga or that area I heard at one time was tops in the country for allergies,sometbing about wide assortment of trees idk..Look Derrick Henry barely could make it thru bags drill when he got here and he's a physical specimen.Burks should be fine but if anything should worry folks it's how outta shape he's been.Combine u show up over weight etc??How TF do u blow that,it be like me showing up for the job of my life half drunk with a stripper named cinnamon I met last nite.U get my point if u can't take care of ur body n health how can I trust u to dedicate urself to the field 365 days a year??It's a big risk but if he buys in then sky's the limit.

Reactions: SlipKidVol
Arkansas to Nashville isn't like he's moving from the Pacific NW or California. It's the same plants/tree's ect..
I work with two people Arkansas here in southern mid Tennessee. Both said the first summer here was brutal. We live in a bowl where money shots from every plant possible settle in our nostrils.

It’s a derogatory term from the Reagan years for women, presumably minorities, that lived high on government.

It’s more appropriate for millionaires and billionaires who can’t afford to run their business without welfare from the taxpayers. As in this case.
The City of Nashville agreed to pay for upkeep and maintenance of the stadium. If you want to blame someone, blame them. Also Amy Strunk is willing to throw in on a new stadium.

VN Store

Back