The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

McShay and Kiper are in on J-Rob taking one of E-Moore or Toney with #22. Yes, please, unless Pitts (won't happen) or a great OT drops to that spot.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Both Walt and Charlie at Walterfootball have them taking Tevin Jackson from Okie State for RT at #22. Would rather see Moore/Toney, but it would not be a bad thing to shore up that RT position with somebody stout. The Conklin/Kelly/Wilson situation at the position over the last couple of years has not helped things. I like it better than taking a CB or S for that pick, but still like WR the best.

FWIW, some of the mock drafters are so lazy and do no research on teams. They predict picks like the team taking a DT or DE at #22. Nah, J-Rob didn't just sign Autry to go beside Simmons as well as spend big bucks on Dupree to go opposite side of Landry. That really didn't happen. In theory it could happen that way, but doubtful. Too many obvious holes in the roster after free agency to go with the best available regardless of need unless a trade is involved.

Agree. Such a shame it didn't happen. Would have changed the trajectory of the Titans big time.
I’ll never forget that July 4th. I needed to drop off some stuff to 104.5. Saw what looked every police officer in Nashville at his apartment next door at about 2:00pm. I hung out at the radio station in shock like everyone else. Steve had his “issues,” but was a good man.....

Reactions: Vols4us
Check everyday for movement...

tenor.gif

So with the draft just a few days away who is everyone wanting? One guy that absolutely has to be a Titan at the end IMO is Tommy Tremble given our run fist offense.

So with the draft just a few days away who is everyone wanting? One guy that absolutely has to be a Titan at the end IMO is Tommy Tremble given our run fist offense.
Tackle.corner.receiver. depending who falls and who's left. Wait, pass rusher if right one there

VN Store

Back