The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It really was an inexplicable decision. Make that first down and should at least tie it up.

The offense didn’t execute, but Vrabel and Smith made head scratching decisions today. Those cost you in the playoffs where the margin for error is razor thin.

I’ve been satisfied with the Vrabel. The last few years have been some of the most fun I’ve had as a Titan fan, but there are times where Vrabel leaves you saying WTF. I feel like our window is still open, but we can’t afford another bad offseason.

Reactions: Aesius and tvolsfan
The offense didn’t execute, but Vrabel and Smith made head scratching decisions today. Those cost you in the playoffs where the margin for error is razor thin.

I’ve been satisfied with the Vrabel. The last few years have been some of the most fun I’ve had as a Titan fan, but there are times where Vrabel leaves you saying WTF. I feel like our window is still open, but we can’t afford another bad offseason.
If we can add anything without subtracting too much I agree. However I just dont see it with next years schedule being as tough as it is. I think we take a step back.

If we can add anything without subtracting too much I agree. However I just dont see it with next years schedule being as tough as it is. I think we take a step back.
If our defense improves to at least being in the top 15 we make the playoffs again easily. I mean if we had last years defense we probably end up 14-2 this year.

Cap going down with a lot of FA's spells playing more young guys and cutting the high cost marginal performers. If you do not adapt to change, you get lapped.

So assuming Smith is gone I wonder if we might not consider Tim Kelly from the Texans as OC? Spent the past 2 years as OC, coached with Vrabel, and his brother plays for us.

Vrabel interviewed Teryl Austin for DC. Spent 3 years in Baltimore with Dean Pees. Served as coordinator for Detroit (2014-2017) and Cincinnati (2018). Spent last year as an assistant with Pittsburgh.

Yep, J-Rob made Vrabel's mind up for him on the DC role. I doubt Vrabel minded all that much after tanking the D last season.

The Falcons just had their second interview with Smith and he is likely the leader as the new head coach with Saints executive Terry Fontenot likely to be the team's new general manager after Detroit hired the Rams's executive who was the other finalist for the Falcons's general manager.

The Falcons just had their second interview with Smith and he is likely the leader as the new head coach with Saints executive Terry Fontenot likely to be the team's new general manager after Detroit hired the Rams's executive who was the other finalist for the Falcons's general manager.

Falcons offered it to him. He will probably accept.

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back