The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

We ran what we normally run. The way this team plays if we can’t get it done up front, we’re going to lose 9/10 times.

The defense was also a big problem again. Baltimore was able to milk the h-ll out of the clock in the 2nd half. The Ravens had the ball for around/close to 20 minutes of the 2nd half. Meanwhile, the Titans only had 4 total drives that 2nd half.

Reactions: BisonVol
The defense was also a big problem again. Baltimore was able to milk the h-ll out of the clock in the 2nd half. The Ravens had the ball for around/close to 20 minutes of the 2nd half. Meanwhile, the Titans only had 4 total drives that 2nd half.
Yeah, this is fair.

Us punting the ball while losing from the 39 years line in 4th and 2 was the single most gutless decision I’ve ever witnessed. If we convert right there and go down amd score it’s anyone’s game. We lost right then and there.

How many times have we seen a team start fast on offense then just stink it up the rest of the game? Hard to understand the fall off the cliff performance.

Well, credit to the Ravens where due. They heavily skewed their D to limit Henry and hoped it would still hold up against the pass. It worked as Henry was limited to 40 yards and we still only managed 165 through the air and a 6.3y average.

Its just unbelievable that our offense completely laid down like that. Worst offensive performance since Mariota. I dont care how good the Ravens defense was, we had no business stinking it up like that. Unreal.

Titans Top off-season decisions.

1.) Hire Defensive Coordinator
2.) Likely hire New OC
3.) Revamp Offensive line (got destroyed today. )
4.) Pass Rusher
5.) WR opposite AJ Brown
6.) Defensive backfield
7.) Backup QB
8.) Linebackers

2.) Likely hire New OC
4.) Pass Rusher
5.) WR opposite AJ Brown
6.) Defensive backfield
7.) Backup QB
8.) Linebackers

9. Can Isaiah Wilsom and sue him for all of the guaranteed money he was paid.

This was our year to make a run. Arthur will probably get a HC job (he had a bad day today but has been great for the last 2 years). Davis, Jonnu, Daquan, King are all FA’s and with the salary cap projected to be lower next year we have a projected $6mil in space. That means though decisions to be made with guys like Butler, Saffold, Vaccaro, and Humphries. Also have a very though schedule next year, not great.

This was our year to make a run. Arthur will probably get a HC job (he had a bad day today but has been great for the last 2 years). Davis, Jonnu, Daquan, King are all FA’s and with the salary cap projected to be lower next year we have a projected $6mil in space. That means though decisions to be made with guys like Butler, Saffold, Vaccaro, and Humphries. Also have a very though schedule next year, not great.
I agree with this.

Reactions: Vols All Day
I like Art, but I think we can retool on offense next year and be ok. We need to create a drop back passing game that's better than what we have. Something we can use when Henry is getting stone walled.

Bye!

2.) Likely hire New OC
4.) Pass Rusher
5.) WR opposite AJ Brown
6.) Defensive backfield
7.) Backup QB
8.) Linebackers

So is this assuming we're letting Davis go? I think this is draft class rich at WR.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol

VN Store

Back