The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Pretty crazy that Arthur Smith has interviewed for all 6 open HC positions and then turns around and calls this type of game.

Still don’t understand Vrabel’s logic on that last punting possession. 2nd and 2 and you throw it two straight times? I know Smith is the OC, but you’ve gotta overturn that crap.

We ran what we normally run. The way this team plays if we can’t get it done up front, we’re going to lose 9/10 times.

Baltimore did a good job early against Henry back in November. But, the Titans ran some routes to get them out of the box, and Henry had some breathing room. Titans did none of that today.

Wonder whatever happened to the Greg Roman to Tn talk? Not saying I support or oppose but I remember his name being discussed last search. I predict a new thread in the next 24 hours though 🥴

Wonder what type of offense we're going to have next year? Losing Smith more than likely, going to lose Corey Davis, and potentially Jonnu Smith too. Not to mention we're going to have to fix this god awful defense.

There probably was no shot at us winning the Super Bowl this year with how our defense has been all year but stinks to lose a very winnable game where the defense actual played well enough to win.

Lol yep. Road team is still undefeated in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back