The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

At some point, we need to see accountability. Special teams basically just threw away the game in the second half. Vrabel clearly overestimated himself as a defensive coordinator. Tannehill has been getting beaten up all game. 6-2 can become 6-6 in a hurry.

Still don’t understand what Vrabel was thinking not hiring a DC. It’s clearly had a huge effect on this defense.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Yep. He shanked it. Lead to 7pts. Colts knew he was garbage then blocked his punt. Scored 7pts. Game over.

They blocked his punt because the moron that was supposed to block him didn't touch him. Kind of hard to get a punt off with a dude's face in front of your foot.

Are there any other joint Vol/ Titan fans that view the Colts and Gators in the same manner ? Meaning that for the most part no matter the circumstances an L in the loss column is basically a foregone conclusion. In this “rivalry” I swear this feels like same song - 1017th *****i*ng verse

Reactions: jpope9
Yep. He shanked it. Lead to 7pts. Colts knew he was garbage then blocked his punt. Scored 7pts. Game over.

The block was a whiffed assignment not on the punter. Is the punter calling protections now?

Titans D yet to force a punt. That’s pretty freaking awful.

Guys go look at the shanked punted. They had the return on. Not on the blocked punt because they knew Trevor was garbage.

I don't know why Tannehill is still in there. This game is over and we now run the risk of getting him hurt which will really end our season.

VN Store

Back