The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

On the bright side I think Arthur Smith really settled down and came into his own as a play caller during this stretch.

Need some upgrades especially in the defensive backfield but there is no reason the Titans shouldn't be back in the AFC Championship hunt next season.

Defense killed us. Got behind and couldn’t run Henry
The offense set that up, the defense save pass rush was good enough to keep us in it. The bad o coordinator showed up last series of the half and stayed that way. The defense was two pass rushers away from playing with these guys and giving the offense a shot.

On the bright side I think Arthur Smith really settled down and came into his own as a play caller during this stretch.

Need some upgrades especially in the defensive backfield but there is no reason the Titans shouldn't be back in the AFC Championship hunt next season.
He will be gone soon. Another good year and he will get a HC shot. There's a lot of reasons the team wont be back

They won't be, but the defensive backs weren't the problem. No pass rush was the issue.

Edit: And Smith was horrid in the last series and through the second half. He did not adjust to their d adjustments and was chasing their play calls the entire second half. His head was spinning, he coached like a rookie OC.

Reactions: jcord25
Tough loss, but this was still an amazing season. To go from 2-4 and getting shutout by the Broncos to getting to the AFC championship game potentially ending the Patriots dynasty and defeating the MVP all on the road is impressive.

Reactions: voljerm

VN Store

Back