The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

giphy.gif

Reactions: BenGrimm
Well boys its finally here no more talking just go out and play the best damn football of your lives. I have a nervous excitement building and kickoff can get here fast enough.

As far a health, Paul K said Brown will be playing will be huge for us. Now if we can just get Adam Humphris playing and Chris Jones for KC not to play I'll be happy.

So Ryan Tannehill made some money this year:

Roster bonus: $250,000 for being on the 46-man roster for 13 games.
Passer rating: $1 million for having a rating of better than 96.0.
Playing time: $1 million, thanks to $100,000 in each of the 10 games during the season that he participated in more than 50 percent of the plays.
Wins: $175,000 because each win netted him $25,000, with all of the seven wins featuring him participating in more than 50 percent.
Passing yards: $500,000 for more than 2,250 passing yards.
Touchdown passes: $500,000 for more than 20 touchdowns.​

So he earned in total $10.25 million with Miami still paying $5 million of that.

Reactions: NATHAN05
I went back and looked to see who didn't play the first match-up against KC and Corey Davis, Jayon Brown, and Jurrell Casey didn't play and we still won so that has to be reassuring. I did see also that KC doesn't feel too good about Chris Jones playing either.

Reactions: Orange931
I went back and looked to see who didn't play the first match-up against KC and Corey Davis, Jayon Brown, and Jurrell Casey didn't play and we still won so that has to be reassuring. I did see also that KC doesn't feel too good about Chris Jones playing either.

I believe Adoree Jackson got hurt early in that game as well.

In KC now and just passed a couple other repping the Vols here. Will post pics closer to game time cell phone service permitting

Reactions: Rishvol

VN Store

Back