The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Tannehill is gonna have to win one of the next 2 games at some point. Henry’s gonna be the focal point for sure.

Everyone is focusing on Henry, but we’re still running at will. And btw, tannehill had 3 tds tonight and some big conversions there at the end. He isn’t putting up huge numbers because we don’t need him to. He’s throwing like 10 passes a game lol.

You are probably the guy who reads an opinion piece by an employee of ESPN and then screams that ESPN hates us.

Wait a minute....are you painting with a broad brush here? Say it ain't so.

And you're also 100% wrong tough guy. But thanks for playing.

Everyone is focusing on Henry, but we’re still running at will. And btw, tannehill had 3 tds tonight and some big conversions there at the end. He isn’t putting up huge numbers because we don’t need him to. He’s throwing like 10 passes a game lol.
I’ll take 20% TD passes per total passes every game

Wait a minute....are you painting with a broad brush here? Say it ain't so.

And you're also 100% wrong tough guy. But thanks for playing.
It’s not a broad brush I am painting with bc it’s just you. And tough guy? When did I challenge your manhood? It’s just stupid to think he’s not a superior QB this year.

He played really well

Reactions: 615vols
What a turnaround, with all due respect to Mariota, because he's a great guy, with the right QB this team is soaring. What a special year this turned into.

VN Store

Back