The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

McCarron cut. I'd take him over Gabbert

McCarron has now been beat out twice by Nathan Peterman. I don't know if Peterman looks great in practice, and McCarron really bad, but McCarron's game film is Montana-esque compared to Peterman's.

I really don't understand how GMs reach these decisions.

Reactions: Vols4us
Hope they go with NT and TE with top picks. Moving Casey out to DE improves the pass rush immediately. John Glennon with The Athletic thinks they will move back for more picks in the draft.

Josh Kline released. So they may draft a developmental G as well.

McCarron has now been beat out twice by Nathan Peterman. I don't know if Peterman looks great in practice, and McCarron really bad, but McCarron's game film is Montana-esque compared to Peterman's.

I really don't understand how GMs reach these decisions.

I agree. I like McCarron and do not understand him not being at least a quality back-up since he is better than some other pathetic starters in the league.

I kinda like it. He’s not bad, although he’s injured more than MM it seems

I'm not a Mariotta hater, but JR is gonna have to make a move at some point.

He was never leaving before year 5.

Regardless, I think the writings kind of on the wall with this trade, specifically with it being on a 1-year deal. Also could be why we stayed in house on the OC hire. Looks like we’re pretty much going all in on 2019 either expecting it all to finally come together for the offense or prepping to start from scratch at QB next year.

I love this move we really needed a better option at back-up QB given MM’s history. I think he should be one of top backups in the league.

We can only go up from here. Hopefully.

Not really. I mean, we’re coming off 3 straight winning seasons. Admittedly it hardly feels like it, but there’s definitely plenty of room to fall.

Next season literally all depends on Marcus Mariota. Hopefully we take the next step in 2019 and become a legitimate contender, but if not, I have a feeling it’s back to the drawing board regarding the direction of this franchise next offseason.

Taylor isn’t garbage. He would be a very good slot only receiver. Now sharpe... he isn’t good. Sad thing is, is that even with humphries signing, I still feel like we don’t have a #2. Him and Taylor are basically both slot only receivers.

Taylor would actually be better on the outside. Only guy with any speed. This should help him get to his natural position.

VN Store

Back