The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

McShay has them taking a TE in his Mock 1.0

19. Tennessee Titans
T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa

This might not look like a need on paper, but Delanie Walker is 34 and missed most of the season after a severe ankle injury. Hockenson can be a weapon. He is an all-around tight end, an excellent blocker and a good pass-catcher with a big 6-foot-5, 250-pound frame. The Titans will keep a close eye on playmakers for Marcus Mariota.

Mariota or not. Not talking to Helfrich doesn't seem smart? IMO
Something is going on at Baptist Sports Park. It's way to quiet over there. My only guess (rumors around our Golf Course where several Titans are members) is that somebody in the Patriots organization is high on the list. No! I did not and never talk to the players about anything like this.:)

Last edited:
I would love to see a lineman to play across from Casey in the first and a guard in the second.

A guy like Ed Oliver with everything else we have on defense, an improved interior of our offensive line, with our massive rb. I’d be excited

I would love to see a lineman to play across from Casey in the first and a guard in the second.

A guy like Ed Oliver with everything else we have on defense, an improved interior of our offensive line, with our massive rb. I’d be excited
Yes we need D-linemen

I'd be surprised if Oliver fell that far

Reactions: NashVol11
Some good pass rushers/d-linemen potentially available in fee agency. Obviously some will get the franchise tag.
DeMarcus Lawrence
Clowney
Trey Flowers
Dee Ford
Frank Clark
Za’Darius Smith
Zek Ansah
Brandon Graham
Preston Smith

Some good pass rushers/d-linemen potentially available in fee agency. Obviously some will get the franchise tag.
DeMarcus Lawrence
Clowney
Trey Flowers
Dee Ford
Frank Clark
Za’Darius Smith
Zek Ansah
Brandon Graham
Preston Smith

Would love to see us get Clowney or Lawrence, but I'd suspect both will be resigned. If we don't get one of those two, then I agree with Vol8188 that Oliver would take precedence over any other players that I can think of at this time.

This is the play IMO. Two biggest needs addressed. Can get a seasoned FA WR. I would go 3rd round developmental TE with strong upside. Needs to be a combo guy that can do both - not the one dimensional guys they are loaded with now.

DeMarcus Lawrence
Clowney
Trey Flowers
Dee Ford
Frank Clark
Za’Darius Smith
Zek Ansah
Brandon Graham
Preston Smith

After yesterday - hard pass on Dee Ford. :)

I feel so bad for the players on offense.

Do you think the offense will be a carbon copy of this season? Vrabel doesn’t promote him if that is the case imo. I don’t think Vrabel is that blind when it comes to the offenseive struggles this season.

VN Store

Back