The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It’s obvious we have a depth problem at receiver when Mariota is having to throw to Jennings and Williams during high pressure moments. It could also be said why wasn’t a play used to get Davis or Taylor open, but it would still be nice to have some more reliable targets. Who has a No. 2 WR that the Titans should attempt to trade for?

It’s obvious we have a depth problem at receiver when Mariota is having to throw to Jennings and Williams during high pressure moments. It could also be said why wasn’t a play used to get Davis or Taylor open, but it would still be nice to have some more reliable targets. Who has a No. 2 WR that the Titans should attempt to trade for?
Beats me, but they certainly need someone. This team is about to mature into a contender if the can get another player or two. Losing Walker for the season was a major blow to the offense under the current circumstances

When does a loss not fall on the coach?
Some will try to make excuses for coaches now but the fact is the team overlooked the bills and weren’t ready to play. In the locker room after the eagles game, I just saw a team that wasn’t really listening to their coach. Vrabel said all the right things, he told them to stay humble and we need to focus on the bills now, but the team kinda shrugged him off and we’re still going on about the game. Which I totally get. But in that moment I think Vrabel could have nipped any arrogance in the bud. Instead it took a loss to the crumby bills to do that which is exactly what he said after the game. If you’re not ready to play every week in this league, you will get beat. For the team I guess experience is the best teacher and I think they will be fine, but I think he should have intervened and interjected a little more to keep his team from falling bc of pride.

Reactions: firestorm
Somebody hacked his Wikipedia info lol

Nice Joke because Wikipedia is notorious for it's so damn easy to edit information which is why I'm astounded that persons haven't added baloney of a famous person could be Salma Hayek on her page found the fountain of youth and under fountain of youth.

Wikipedia can be called the nonsecure and doorman's version of Encarta or any reviewed tangible encyclopedias.

I didn't see it posted but the Titans did release Nick Williams yesterday. I was surprised that they would actually do it.

No word yet on if they will bring in a FA receiver.

I didn't see it posted but the Titans did release Nick Williams yesterday. I was surprised that they would actually do it.

No word yet on if they will bring in a FA receiver.

They promoted Braston from the practice squad. I do think they should target an established No. 2 in a trade.

How is this D going to perform Sunday against the Ravens?
We’re 5th in passing defense (Which surprised me), they’re 9th in passing offense, and Flacco’s been throwing the ball a lot- As in they’ve attempted the 2nd most passes in the league up to this point. Our defense is 16th in sacks per games, while their offense is 19th in sacks allowed.

The biggest problem is that we’re towards the bottom of the barrel in rushing defense, but so are the Ravens in rushing offense. So, on paper we match up well. But with the Titans that doesn’t mean much

Yesterday, can't remember who, had an article about mid-season trades. Said Titans should trade Sharpe and 4th rd pick to Detroit for Golden Tate.
Tate is in the last year of his deal and has been regulated to #3 WR for the Lions. I would do that in a heartbeat, if plausible.

Yesterday, can't remember who, had an article about mid-season trades. Said Titans should trade Sharpe and 4th rd pick to Detroit for Golden Tate.
Tate is in the last year of his deal and has been regulated to #3 WR for the Lions. I would do that in a heartbeat, if plausible.
Would be a homecoming for him. I’d be a fan of it, I do like Sharpe though.

A great 30 seconds Promo for the Ravens Titans game which includes Eddie George choke slamming or slamming Ray Lewis into the ground like a jabroni.
That will always be 1 of the greatest things in the History of NFL, Ravens Titans games, and for the Titans.

Likely to be a close good or great game which usually is for the Titans Ravens game a terrific rivalry that has hatred.

My prediction is the Titans rebound defeating the Black Birds aka the Ravens in a great dramatic entertaining close entertaining exciting game 24-17. The Titans defense has 2 interceptions, Henry runs for more than 101 yards and 1 touchdown, and Mariota throws 2 touchdowns.

I'm so damn joyful that 2 guys on MVP Podcasts both picked the Ravens and 1 even said the Titans are pretenders and the fall starts vs the Ravens. Can't wait to see them proven wrong today for this game.

VN Store

Back