The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't resign him to a more appropriate contract. I don't see any team giving him first round top 10 money.

Exactly. If he has a good year they could resign. They just were not willing to pay out $15.9 M for a question mark value. I hope fans realize Davis is still on the team for 2020 as it sounds like some don't understand that.

They knew they had the value with Adoree', which is why they picked up his. Speculation is that he could get moved to nickel and not use Fulton/Hooker combo at it. Fulton would go outside. I guess they will experiment in camp and preseason.

No sense in continuing to overpay for a mediocre receiver. Wasted top 5 pick.

They are picking up the 5th year on Adoree Jackson, though.

Sources: Titans declining option for WR Davis
Mariota severely hurt his development imo. If he has a good year I think we could resign him. No doubt I would have been much happier taking Jamal Adams with that pick, easily a top5 safety in the league now.

Schedule released tonight hoping for 3 primetime games (Sunday night, Monday night, and Thursday night).

Really need to start 2-0 because that @Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Houston won’t be easy. Good part is 3/4 are at home.

Really need to start 2-0 because that @Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Houston won’t be easy. Good part is 3/4 are at home.
its actually not a good part. There's a stat in the NFL that teams that have 3 home games in a row will lose one of them, usually the last.

Warford released by the Saints after three straight Pro Bowl seasons due to salary cap issues. Titans - please solve the RG issue if at all possible. 29 years old and in his prime. Let's get better up front at the weakest position.

VN Store

Back