The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

I am more and more convinced every day that they need to sign Tannehill to a 4 year deal and just tag Henry. Go draft a good RB in the second round and release Lewis.

I am more and more convinced every day that they need to sign Tannehill to a 4 year deal and just tag Henry. Go draft a good RB in the second round and release Lewis.
I'm not convinced, Tannehill had a great year but he'll come back down closer to his prior play. We need to draft and develop our qb of the future, Tannehill is a stop gap.

Reactions: NashVol11
THis stuff cracks me up. Tom Brady was in a system that worked for him. If he would have been at Cleveland he would have been retired 10 years ago. He goes anywhere where there is no Belechik, he will be very very average.

Reactions: PhoenixAZVol
There are outliers to any stat. For every Foles there is a Mahommes. Manning. Brady. Wilson etc

Manning was hardly a superstar QB for his second Super Bowl, he was the defnition of a game manager by then.

You can call it an outlier, but it's proof you don't need a superstar QB to win it all. Which is what you claimed.

Manning was hardly a superstar QB for his second Super Bowl, he was the defnition of a game manager by then.

You can call it an outlier, but it's proof you don't need a superstar QB to win it all. Which is what you claimed.

Brady was nothing more than a game manager for his first three. Defense and kicking won the games.

VN Store

Back