The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Why didn't the Titans make a move on Nick Foles? Mariotta is obviously struggling here...

If he had been available after this coming season and Mariota sucks again, we probably would have. As of now though, MM is still the starter and the organization is in on him.

My goodness his injuries were ridiculous. No wonder his numbers were poor. O-line needs to get upgraded. Adding Humphries has to help.

Wow Mariota is even more injury prone than I thought. Hard to think he'll ever be able to hold up through a whole season.

Titans have made the Finals

This sort of feels like a case study in just how broken internet polls truly are: in a contest regarding the fan base strength among all 32 NFL team fan bases, the final two teams are...the Cleveland Browns and the Tennessee Titans.

This sort of feels like a case study in just how broken internet polls truly are: in a contest regarding the fan base strength among all 32 NFL team fan bases, the final two teams are...the Cleveland Browns and the Tennessee Titans.
A dude on Reddit apparently paid $660 to buy a bunch of bots to put the Titans over top in this poll lol

Reactions: orangepridenation
I take back every bit of what I said about Mariota 😮
This is what gets me about a lot of the Mariota hate. There is a difference in being injury prone and being soft. I think at this point, there is no argument to be made the MM is soft. Zero.

Reactions: Vols4us
This is what gets me about a lot of the Mariota hate. There is a difference in being injury prone and being soft. I think at this point, there is no argument to be made the MM is soft. Zero.
I don’t hate Mariota, guy can’t help he’s injury prone. He’s gritty when he’s on the field and does what the best he can with what he’s got. That being said though, from a business standpoint it’s a contract year. Time to for lack of a better term “put out or get out” lol. He wants that big contract, wants to be here for a while, put it on the field and stay healthy. He’s definitely not soft. People call him that and you wonder, would they play if they had that same type of injury(ies)? Some guys are able to do it, some aren’t. McNair was tougher than a 2$ steak. It’s a different breed of player nowadays.

VN Store

Back