The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Our GM has made some very good transactions in personnel. The past few years he has also really hurt the team with busts and reaches.

We need a tackle, and sadly I think we'll be looking for a center as well at the very least. We will need a playmaker TE, as well as a receiver. Then whatever we lose on defense has to be replaced. We will certainly need to address some of this in free agency which will be difficult due to cap issues.

It will be interesting to see what we do and how we do it. I expect a surprise or two.

Ya know who I think would be great for the Titans?

Velus Jones Jr

He could be our mini Debo and we'd actually have an athlete at the skill positions other than AJ and Julio.

We could get him late round and have a dude who can actually make a play for cheap.

Ya know who I think would be great for the Titans?

Velus Jones Jr

He could be our mini Debo and we'd actually have an athlete at the skill positions other than AJ and Julio.

We could get him late round and have a dude who can actually make a play for cheap.

I agree, but they don't draft Vols. It's like a league rule or something. lol.

Velus instead of Chester Rogers is a no-brainer.

There was Palmer last season. Nope. Good enough to start with LAC. There was JJ the year before - nope. Good enough to start for SF this season.

J-Rob is clearly hit and miss on his drafts and with FA's. Boom or bust. Plenty of examples of both. But what makes a roster is getting good production from the average guys who come from your drafts.

I agree, but they don't draft Vols. It's like a league rule or something. lol.

Velus instead of Chester Rogers is a no-brainer.

There was Palmer last season. Nope. Good enough to start with LAC. There was JJ the year before - nope. Good enough to start for SF this season.

J-Rob is clearly hit and miss on his drafts and with FA's. Boom or bust. Plenty of examples of both. But what makes a roster is getting good production from the average guys who come from your drafts.
We used to get Vols all the time

Not so much with Vrabel.

Man was I begging us to get Callaway, Jennings or Trey...

Reactions: Vols4us
We used to get Vols all the time

Not so much with Vrabel.

Man was I begging us to get Callaway, Jennings or Trey...

Quez sitting there undrafted. Trey was worth the pick in the 4th or 5th round even with any health concerns - which had been resolved.

All of those WR's proved they could also block at UT.

I don't get it. Add in all of the UT fans who would become Titan fans as a result.

Quez sitting there undrafted. Trey was worth the pick in the 4th or 5th round even with any health concerns - which had been resolved.

All of those WR's proved they could also block at UT.

I don't get it. Add in all of the UT fans who would become Titan fans as a result.
I'm sure there were plenty of other guys that were also talented that they were looking at but....all those guys mentioned were obviously underrated because they were on bad teams.

Reactions: Vols4us
Looking at Spotrac we are now projected to be 230k over the cap, not sure how we went from $10.6Mil under to 230k over. Makes things a little more difficult.

This offseason is going to be interesting with all the roster management they will need to do at $208.2 M cap. J-Rob will be earning his pay.

VN Store

Back