The Official Tennessee Titans Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestorm

If you don't like players dancing in your end zone then you simply stop them from scoring!
Go Titans
Yep keep them out of endzone they cant do the endzone td celebration.
So as much as I hate it, its on the titans defense as the defense job is to prevent the offense from scoring which they didnt do 3 times.

At least its a short week with a Thursday Night game.

unconventional
Self explanatory. People meet at a building then we pray. People from my church.
I was partially joking. But no, I've never been to one so I don't know. I didn't know if it was just socializing with some punch and cookies. You make it sound like it's a Thursday night version of Sunday mornings for church goers. But yeah, we could use some praying alright. Praying for the innocent people being slaughtered and praying isis is obliterated. :)

firestorm

I was partially joking. But no, I've never been to one so I don't know. I didn't know if it was just socializing with some punch and cookies. You make it sound like it's a Thursday night version of Sunday mornings for church goers. But yeah, we could use some praying alright. Praying for the innocent people being slaughtered and praying isis is obliterated. :)
In my church we do activities beyond church its like a 2nd family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store