The Official Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 6:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Good half for us I felt. I think we need the refs to keep calling the game this way as I think it's a plus for us. Winning ugly is what this team does best! GBO

Reactions: The Dog
OMG, they just changed Bowden's 3 to a 2, so 30-29 SC at the half

Really?! I don't get why in basketball they can do this! The live in-game score changes the flow of the game! To take a point away at half is ridiculous! Maybe we would have played differently if the score was different at the time! Who knows?!?!

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
I'm not sure either team deserves to be an NCAA tourney team after their play today, but definitley not USC. They can't shoot and don't do much except for drive and draw petty fouls. Then they miss free throws. We need to stop their terrible offense! Just load up the paint and dare them to make a shot!
They both play great defense. If this was 50-49 at half, people probably wouldn’t be thinking this

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Agree, it’s as physical of a game as I have seen all year. SC grabs and pushes on defense every play . Ridiculous they get away with 50% of their fouls
I just about gave up watching these games where it is like a rugby match and why not, the refs dont care anyway!

Wow, I was pretty sure he was behind the line. What took so long for them to look at it? Unacceptable.
Refs regularly look at that at the half to avoid stoppage of the game

Sorry if this was a double post, my phone has been acting weird

When the refs allowed pons to get thrown down below the rim I knew they were going to let SC do whatever they wanted on D. Very physical game so far. JJ needs to get a killer instinct.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back