The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I'm happy with the win but this game shouldn't have been close. CJP summed it up in the post game interview - 2 blocked FG attempts and a fumble when we could have put it away. Thats at least 16 points swings. Vols could've, should've won 30-10. Again I'm not complaining at all but you have to play cleaner than that.
Thank you cpt. Obvious. I think anyone with more than 2 brain-cells knows that. Can we just enjoy the win and celebrate JG saving our asses this game like he did last week? Broken hand and all. Geez.

Analyze the game tomorrow, enjoy the win and bowl eligibility tonight.

- Ha! -Fair request, but I'm not wired that way - many of us are not. Like CJP, it doesn't mean that we don't enjoy the win or appreciate the good things that happened, but we know what UT is capable of as a program, and we have been far afield from that for a long, long, long time, and we want to be back there. Tomorrow's not soon enough. Much respect that you can chill and enjoy the win. That's fine. We're all different. - You'll likely live longer.

Bowl game coming and if we beat Vandy 3rd in the SEC East. A lot better than I thought after the first 2 games. G is looking like a SEC QB. He has done some stupids but overall he has vastly improved. Jennings is a beast.

JG played a fantastic game. The only thing you could possibly criticize him about tonight was taking the sack on the next to last possession. He had plenty of time to throw that one away. Before someone says he missed that throw or threw that ball behind that receiver, etc. The guy threw for 400 +. So to say he missed a throw is like sayin if Bowden gets 30 against FSU "yeah but he missed a shot". Smh

Are people really upset that Pruitt snatched a player up by his jersey, after a really stupid penalty?
You guys either never played sports growing up or you did, but were born in the 90’s.
Get real!
GBO!!
I never thought in my lifetime I'd have to see so many wusses, but that's the world we live in everyone nowadays are so damn sensitive
Go Vols

Are people really upset that Pruitt snatched a player up by his jersey, after a really stupid penalty?
You guys either never played sports growing up or you did, but were born in the 90’s.
Get real!
GBO!!
I am crying for that poor kid and that abuse he endured from the coach. EVERY CHILD deserves to be treated with understanding and empathy....and they all deserve a trophy.

Get real!
GBO!!
I am crying for that poor kid and that abuse he endured from the coach. EVERY CHILD deserves to be treated with understanding and empathy....and they all deserve a trophy.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back