The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Last two years I was stationed at Whiteman working with B-2 program. To their credit the MU boosters we very supportive of the military and were embarrassed by the leftist campus events.

However, the last game at a Missouri was the only UT game I’ve ever walked out on with the MU fans feeling sorry for us.

We need a statement win tonight.

Go Vols!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Everything I’ve heard is that #2 is starting at QB. Not sure why JP is messing with the formula.

I sure hope jg doesn't start because jg plays much better not starting. Jg has improved the last few games but he wasn't the starter; I don't know what to expect from him if he starts. If he does start he should be on a short leash just as the other qb are.

Secret Squirrel Vol is READY!

244f095e-96f5-48c7-ab50-96013446ec97-KNS-SINAN-1014_61.JPG

1b4aedc1-3ee0-4a86-920c-185544a2af1b-KNS-SINAN-1014_55.JPG

I sure hope jg doesn't start because jg plays much better not starting. Jg has improved the last few games but he wasn't the starter; I don't know what to expect from him if he starts. If he does start he should be on a short leash just as the other qb are.
I hope JG makes sure he has the same breakfast, listens to the same music, and keeps his rabbits foot in his pocket too 😑

Hanging at Shakespeare Pizza waiting on game... Lot of Orange here. And one Red A Hole. He had more TN hate buttons than I've ever seen... So, I bought him and his BF a $4.50 shot of Patron Silver and said "Here's to the RENEWED hatred Biotch". MO fans are cool. They wanted to fight him too...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back