The Official Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

So Saban doesn’t act like a 12 year old from time to time when he’s on camera? Ok 👍🏻

Saban acts like an angry old man at times when the media asks him what he considers a dumb question. But I can't imagine him flipping his headset off and telling people to grab their popcorn, then running off while the reporter is asking him a question. New "Mature" Kiffin is still the same old Kiffin that tries to be funny and runs his mouth but gets his butt kicked when the fight starts.

Saban acts like an angry old man at times when the media asks him what he considers a dumb question. But I can't imagine him flipping his headset off and telling people to grab their popcorn, then running off while the reporter is asking him a question. New "Mature" Kiffin is still the same old Kiffin that tries to be funny and runs his mouth but gets his butt kicked when the fight starts.
Bingo

Reactions: VolArmy74
The Crimson Tide lead the Rebels 42-7 early 4th.

I’m amazed the Crimson Tide haven’t scored over 56.

I get your point but being an “angry old man” doesn’t show any more maturity or self control but then again those rings go a long way

Reactions: firestorm
The Gators Wildcats most likely could be a entertaining exciting close game.

The Wildcats just scored a touchdown.
7-7 in the first quarter.

The Rebels score a 2nd touchdown.
I won’t be shocked if they use a onside’s kick.

The decision was completely asinine because of where they are are on the field, and because they are playing the Crimson Tide

While Alabama most likely would score a third touchdown because they are a excellent team that doesn’t change that was making it most likely the Crimson Tide would score a third touchdown.

That play is not top 10, ESPN bad beats, and CMon Man.
If you go for it there, you have a 30% chance of winning. If you don’t, you have a 0% chance. Literally the only reason you don’t go for it is if the big donors think it’s the right call to make. It’s exactly what Pruitt would do.

Some in their student section have a good sense of humor. The “We want Vandy!” sign made me laugh out loud

Excellent to see the Wildcats leading the damn Gators 20-10 in the early 4th.

The Cornhuskers have had a great 1st half because they lead the NW Wildcats 28-7 in the late 2nd quarter.

VN Store

Back