The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Almost there. We're so close to turning the corner and becoming a SEC team to be reckoned with after all these crap years. Keep it up lads, keep coaching them up staff, let's do this thing!

Absolute must win tonight, goal line stance was possibly legendary when we look back at it in 3-4 years and playing for an SEC Championship

Reactions: musolfmj
Jerked the game away just when they thought they had won. Priceless! That was a total team effort players and coaches. The 2nd half opening TD drive, the hit by Toto and then, by Bituli, amazing game.

JG .. what a warrior .. not the best QB ever but you want to go to war with him .. tough kid .. will be a great success in life .. I would never boo a kid that has given what he has given to this team and this university .. you should be ashamed if you've ever booed the kid .. great job .JG and D on the stand .
I would never boo any kid. Great win. I was worried.

Reactions: AuntB
Gave you a like.

I’m not a coach and don’t understand why KY is able to rush for 300 yards. I think they did the same thing vs UGA.

We got the win so that’s all that matters.
They run essentially a flexbone offense. There are players running in multiple directions at the snap and it can become very easy ri lose who actually had the ball. Any time the ran a straight up no option run play, the defense stuffed it.

Gave you a like.

I’m not a coach and don’t understand why KY is able to rush for 300 yards. I think they did the same thing vs UGA.

We got the win so that’s all that matters.
Well they did rush the ball 64 times.🙃

Why? So we have one less serviceable QB on the roster? I have NEVER understood why players actively cheer against certain players of the team they support. Sure he has made some mistakes, but I don't know how now having him on the team at all benefits us with an already weak QB roster
Younger QBs will have another off season, spring, summer and fall camp to progress. All of them, including Bailey coming in, have higher ceilings than JG and aren’t prone to the ridiculous mistakes he consistently has made this year. Thanks for a couple good halves this year and hopefully some decent play the last 2 games....but we know who he is, what his shortcomings now are and he’s just not good enough. Move along out of the way and let the younger guys develop so we can have some good, solid, maybe even great SEC QB play....something JG simply cannot give.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back