The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

They have a WR playing QB and we are honoring the pass? Really? They are spreading us out making us look foolish. MAKE THE WR QB BEAT YOU THROWING. Good grief.

Reactions: Boone&Crockett
I hope our QB...whomever it is.....does something this half. Cheney is supposed to be this offensive genius...but he has to do better than this.

Lol wtf man.
He explained it in great detail before the show. It was all about "traditional Christian values" and how they oppresed women. He claimed The Spice Girls were the most "Satanic" band on earth, because of the girl power thing. It was one of those "rebel against your upbringing" phase things.

Of course i say something about quez and the one time we give him a chance he comes down with it...put the ball in his hands!!!!

No he is just so-so.
Maybe shouldn’t of watched LSU-Bama , cause now I’m thinking Wide Receivers are supposed to catch everything they can get there hands on, not just perfect throws when the are wide open

Our skilled players are avg at best compared to LSU, Bama, etc. Also, way too many drops. I miss the days we took a 10 yard slant to the house.

Kentucky had one good successful drive and one freak "gimme" score, in a home game against their last quality opponent when they're looking for revenge. Tennessee is off to a slow start, but here's hoping they improve in the second half like they have in other games this year. I have hope. GO VOLS!!

Lose tonight and I very well could happen and do a fu at Mizz next week and the vandy game will not mean nothing to this team. Us fan care more than they will!

I know Bluetick Hounds have short fur not long fur same as Huskies or Golden Retrievers except still I'm amazed if Smokey is cold.
He is all wrapped in a blanket except for the Head.

VN Store

Back