The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

if pruitt doesnt make a bunch of changes to the staff this offseason i think im out on him.

his teams constantly come out looking unprepared, unmotivated and outmatched to inferior talent.

too much dead weight on the staff not bringing in players.

he's got his work cut out for him.

Really. I think they are playing back yard football. Everything they are doing is for this game and this game only. You can't prepare for that.

Kentucky fans should be ashamed of their "football" team...they may be winning, but their offense is gross. They may win tonight, but that program is on it's way back to the bottom. Only a matter of time with recruiting that such BS "offense" bests us. Enjoy it while you can little kitties

Reactions: PA Vol and rusty11
This is on Pruitt for not having this team ready. Maybe Pruitt is trying to avoid a bowl game so he can get an early vacation. Wonder why we are getting 3* recruits vs 4 and 5*. They see the product on the field

Everyone stating this game was in the bag because we always beat Kentucky. I stated past results were irrelevant and was criticized for it. You still have to play the game. We can finish 4-8 if this team does not prepare each week.

Reactions: GoVols64
Honestly, Tennessee football is just cursed at this point. Not even worth watching anymore, every time you think we are turning the corner, we have to be reminded that we are terrible.

Nothing about being cursed in this game. You jump offsides on 3rd and 7 vs a team who can’t pass, u get what you deserve. You drop a perfect snap, you deserve to get the punt blocked. Your OC calls flare passes on first series that haven’t worked all yr. they stop you. You play a QB who hasn’t played in 3 weeks and he looks lost, why are u surprised?

VN Store

Back