The Official Tennessee @ Kentucky Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Let’s Get It!

It’s only 8:20 and I’m a bit nervous to say the least... We need this one .

Reactions: joevol33
usual question here - will the New Mexico St Ole Miss game be over before the Vols game ?

I grew up in Kentucky so the UK game is the most important game of the season.

GBO!

What's worse than growing up a Tennessee fan in Kentucky? Growing up a Kentucky fan in Kentucky.
Being a Tennessee fan who was born and raised in Kentucky, and lived the past 20 years in Georgia! I don't have friends anywhere during football season except Volnation😄

Love this game. Wish they would bring the Beer Barrel back. It was a legit trophy game between two rivals who absolutely hated each other.

The emergence of Louisville on the Kentucky schedule has taken some of the sting out of the rivalry. The trophy is steeped in tradition, valued enough to influence multiple theft attempts over the years, and would put some venom back into the affair.

Love this game. Wish they would bring the Beer Barrel back. It was a legit trophy game between two rivals who absolutely hated each other.

The emergence of Louisville on the Kentucky schedule has taken some of the sting out of the rivalry. The trophy is steeped in tradition, valued enough to influence multiple theft attempts over the years, and would put some venom back into the affair.

Me too. I was at the last game they used it. I was with Jim Price, worked with him at the police department in Morristown. He passed away later, was out of town when he passed, on the way in with Jim they stopped at Neyland and took him around the field once... great respect

Reactions: Volunteer08
This will be a battle tonite. Kentucky has had the week off to prep and they have had this game circled. And the Vols are banged up and playing musical chairs at QB. We have won just one road game in SEC play since 2017 but we get another one tonite Vols 21- Kentucky 17 scoring late in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: amorange
This will be a battle tonite. Kentucky has had the week off to prep and they have had this game circled. And the Vols are banged up and playing musical chairs at QB. We have won just one road game in SEC play since 2017 but we get another one tonite Vols 21- Kentucky 17 scoring late in the 4th quarter.

I don’t see it being that close. I called a 17 point loss to the Gumps, we lost by 22. My senses have kicked back in and I’m calling a 21 point win for the good guys. Maurer will be back, the defense is playing lights out, and UK lost a ton of production from last year on both sides of the ball.

Spears and Tebow pick UT, Finebaum picks UK. Finebaums reason....”I’m a UT grad and I’m gonna make all the fans mad with this one, I pick UK”. Dudes a clown and troll.

VN Store

Back