The Official Tennessee @ Gonzaga Game Thread, 11:00 pm ET, ESPNU

The officiating is sad. Sitting here at game even Gonzaga fans laughing at calls or non calls.

Good I can ***** some more without it looking like an excuse. Their big men are getting away with holding and hooking. McClenndon clearly undercut Baulkman which is worse that getting hit in the head while in the air. Imo and wiltjer's gotten away with a walk at least twice.

Which won't stop you from *****ing later.

No shot I don't ***** later about the gameplan and the first half

I will applaud the adjustments but the reality is these adjustment is what I posted about all week.

Sagging man to man and double the post making them beat us over the top. All week long I have said that

Good I can ***** some more without it looking like an excuse. Their big men are getting away with holding and hooking. McClenndon clearly undercut Baulkman which is worse that getting hit in the head while in the air. Imo and wiltjer's gotten away with a walk at least twice.

I agree.

I've known this since about the first game of this season, but I'll go ahead and admit it. I was wrong about Punter. I thought he had no business playing point. I don't think he would be nearly as productive if he was sitting on the wing waiting on the rock. He's a player.

VN Store

Back