The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I hate being this person but I’ll do it today. This one is over. I’m not mad, I’ll keep watching, but I am disappointed. We just can’t score enough to overcome this unless UGA flat out stops scoring.

Yeah,
I’m going to bed. I’m still dead from the Football game on Monday. I’m too old for these late games lol.

Stop catering to the west coast viewers! They don’t play college football out there anyway!
Whew! Is it already 8:00...
😒
GBO!!

Georgia is 0-2 in the SEC. Bad news because this is not the SEC best.

I just don't see how we miss Bowden next season at all. 0 impact player right now and has been for long spurts of his career.
News flash. Georgia opened with Kentucky and Auburn. Pretty stout competition

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
I disagree. If the 3 coming in are as good as advertised, it could be a program building class. One guy, the right guy, can make a difference in basketball, Georgia is a perfect example of that.
GBO!!

While I agree, we need a good post player for sure. We have too many 2-4 players that either can't shoot, defend and/or rebound.

Yeah,
I’m going to bed. I’m still dead from the Football game on Monday. I’m too old for these late games lol.

Stop catering to the west coast viewers! They don’t play college football out there anyway!

They didn't, they catered to every other time zone that's not EST. 8:00 CST is the earliest they'd kick off because it would be 7:00 CST. They move it up to 7:00 EST and most people in the CST aren't even home yet from work.

VN Store

Back