The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Bailey will make some mistakes along the way we need to let him grow...you can see he has the talent so let it happen for him....In other news We just lost to a team with a 1st year staff, A transfer QB and had lost 20 straight SEC games till this season...We are the laughing stock of college football along with Michigan.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I love Tennessee, I do, but I don't really care about watching this anymore until they get a real coach. Pruitt is worse than Butch, period. Butch beat uga, Florida, dominated bowl games. I'm not saying I want him back, and yes he had major issues, but he was clearly better than this clown. We're looking at our worst record ever thanks to Pruitt. Vandy will destroy us.

I missed most of this game and didn't really watch the last one. If I wanted to be depressed every Saturday, I would. lol

This is a no BS loss. No passes for this performance. Not happening. You may not change stuff come Monday, but you better run the warning flag up the pole. Coaches are ultimately responsible for this trash. Vols have much better personnel than this game and the KY game. Somethings off.

I will say that it appears the Pittman is a classy coach. His players play hard for him and never give up. Not sure we have that same mindset.
When all is said and done, I'm still a VOLS fan and way to many other things in life to make me upset and depressed about football. Besides, we are a basketball school now!

I love Tennessee, I do, but I don't really care about watching this anymore until they get a real coach. Pruitt is worse than Butch, period. Butch beat uga, Florida, dominated bowl games. I'm not saying I want him back, and yes he had major issues, but he was clearly better than this clown. We're looking at our worst record ever thanks to Pruitt. Vandy will destroy us.
Pruitt is pure garbage and a multi millionaire due to our great athletic department that loves to make multi millionaires out of bad coaches. I’ll never give another dime to that athletic department outside of the men’s basketball program

I put the blame on John Currie. Had he done his job right in the first place maybe were not in the shape were in now.

Let's see, against Bama, we threw the deep ball with success, tonight the deep balls were thrown on 3rd and 3, and then to the UT bench...Not bad after an open date

VN Store

Back