The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

I remember all the kiddies on here having Plavsic starting and being a triple double guy

Not so much
It was just the easy excuse that he was denied for the coach slurpers, now that he is playing and obviously was never going to be a difference maker this year they have had to move on to different excuses.

Can we say all our players puked at half .. and get on road back to k town .. maybe they can make their 8 am classes in am

That’s not true. He’s a freshman with really good skills. Needs development to say the least, but the tools are there. And you can’t coach 7 feet. I think he’s a promising player.

What good skills other than offensive rebounding has he shown? He sucks on defense, he can’t score in the post, and he’s shown no passing ability. He’s a meh athlete at best.

The scariest thing to me is how is Barnes not making any changes night in and night out.

Like you are a great coach, I don't care what you do. I don't care if we lose by 50+

At least try!
Nothing to change when you got nothing but crap right now.

Congrats on an absolutely stupid, horrible take.
This team is soft as ****. Nobody competes, nobody shows any sign of emotion or life. Dumb play by Uros but at least he showed something, anything, unlike every other player on the floor for Tennessee. He showed a little fight....gotta start somewhere.

Reactions: bowkane
This team is soft as ****. Nobody competes, nobody shows any sign of emotion or life. Dumb play by Uros but at least he showed something, anything, unlike every other player on the floor for Tennessee. He showed a little fight....gotta start somewhere.

Throwing an elbow into the back of someone because you’re playing like **** after a common foul isn’t toughness or showing life. It means you’re an immature dumbass costing your team points

Reactions: lauraptn
I would argue only able to keep 1/6 players from two recruiting classes (2017-2018) means more instead of losing 4 starters.

It's gutted us. You can't miss on 85 percent of your recruits in a 2 year span and expect to keep afloat. The 3 freshmen 5 stars better be legit immediate impact players or we will struggle big time next season too. May anyway if we don't land a big body grad transfer who can do something with opposing big men.

VN Store

Back