The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

No wonder Bowden dished off to Pember last drive. This time he takes it and blows the layup, SMH.

Poor Bowden. Lane to the basket, wide open Vescovi behind his right on the three point line, and he goes in and whiffs a layup. Comedy gold.

The big question going forward is just how bad is this team? Will it be our worst of the 2010s? Worst of the 2000s? Looking at the remaining regular season schedule, I don't know if there are 3 more wins for the Vols this year.

Ok guys I got a plan. The next 3 practices, have all players stand under the goal. Someone shoot a basket. Have all players fight for the rebound until there is blood and bruising. Rinse and repeat for 3+hours

The big question going forward is just how bad is this team? Will it be our worst of the 2010s? Worst of the 2000s? Looking at the remaining regular season schedule, I don't know if there are 3 more wins for the Vols this year.
There isn't. Maybe one.

You know this seems really silly but after seeing how much they’ve regressed, I actually think they might be the worst team Barnes has had. Not sure they’re worse than Tyndall’s team though.

Reactions: bowkane
At this rate, we’ll probably be a bubble team next year,
I hope not, if that’s the case the excuse makers are going to really have to work to try and shame anyone who isn’t happy with the garbage. What am I saying those delusional twits will have all kinds as per usual.

VN Store

Back