The Official Tennessee @ Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

This team just isn't that good. It's a team full of roll players. No one has the ability to score at will. I can't wait for baseball season!

It is evident our recruiting recently has been horrid, this is an absolute trainwreck, these guys don't look like they belong on a power 5 roster, a couple may belong on a mid major roster.

Barnes regretting that UCLA move right about now

This team is rough to watch. I don't think even Barnes felt like Turner would basically hang it up and Bowden would be petty much a non factor that is not even the best player on the team. He's not even top 3.

Direct result of Barnes lack of recruiting and not preparing for the exodus of last years players. Dont tell me about next years players, they are not on this roster and there are no guarantees. JJJ was supposed to be the 2nd coming and he has not lived up to his overblown expectations by media and fans. It is what it is, Barnes should be reloading not rebuilding at this point in his UT tenure. Another blowout loss is brewing.

Good ball movement last possession, then Bowden passes on the wide open triple. Unbelievable, but he has become a liability on the court.

Vescovi
James
Fulkerson
Pons
Maybe Gaines

I’m not sure that anybody else on this team will ever be consistent contributors here. Man I pray Johnson/Springer/Walker are good

Not having guards that can keep their man in front of them is killing us. Offensively we are slow and can't get any space.

Barnes better thank the Lord that Turner sacrificed himself 40 minutes a night with a bum shoulder as long as he did or this team would be lucky to have 10 wins right now.

VN Store

Back