The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

believe the rule is Pruitt has two more years to try to turn us around before he can be certified as Stupid...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

The evidence I've seen so far is that he is football stupid. Don't care about him being a redneck.

I concur. I retract my previous statement. I had that typed before he put JG back in. Forgot to hit send and drove to my sons soccer game. By that time, he proved he’s an idiot.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Where in the living ----- did we get this punter? To start with where did we get alot of this players? They need coached up BAD
I DON'T BLAME THIS ON ALL THE KIDS I BLAME IT ON COACHING. HELL WE GOT CHANDLER, CALLOWAY AND JENNINGS. WE DONT HAVE A LEADER AT QB. I SAW HIM ON SIDELINE I SAW HIS ATTITUDE. HES DONE. HE BACK TALK ME AND IM HIS COACH HE WILL SET RIGHT NEXT TO ME
WATCH THE GAME LIKE THE REST OF OUR TEAM DOES. YOU WANNA WATCH THE GAME COME AND SET WITH ME. QUIT PLAYING.

But I thought Maurer was the one? Everyone has been saying he was the answer. What happens if Shrout wets the bed? Do we rotate back to JG? Move Jennings to QB? Surely our wise fans have the answer.
Yes anoint Maurer the starter so he gets ACTUAL PRACTICE REPS with the 1’s. Then let the chips fall where they may as the season unfolds. It’s called playing for the future.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Because? You think fulmer is going to not hire the best candidate if the money is available? Personally, i believe we stick with cornbread. I believe it's a financial issue and can't afford another 5 million dollar buyout right now.

He blocked Leach and hired Pruitt. That should tell you all you need to know. Went from an offensive genius to cornbread.

Yep

We'd have Leach if it wasn't for Fulmers coup

Leach may not have been the answer either but..damn..at least it would have been interesting.

It's not only that this team is incredibly bad but they are boring as hell to watch.

Bad thing is Fulmers ego will never allow him to bring a big name in to try and straighten this mess out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he doesnt try going back to the future and hires Sanders whenever they finally pull the plug on this Pruitt debacle.

Reactions: LocoVol
I will never be a doom & gloom sky is falling type....

But seriously. Florida sucks. They're not that good. They won't finish the year in the top 15 and I won't be entirely surprised if they finish the year unranked.

We just got knocked out in a slap fight.

I F@&$ing hate Florida!

Reactions: volgrad500

VN Store

Back