The Official Tennessee @ #9 Florida Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN

I have big questions about the skill players on offense. Not so much JG.......he is not even average.....but the rest, man. All they can muster is 3 points? They quite well may be as bad as the score reflects.

It’s going to take more than money to fix this problem. The whole foundation is going to have to be removed from this dump and start over. As a Tennessee fan and alumni I feel like a prisoner who can’t escape my cell and I have been consistently trespassed by my fellow cell mates being left really sore and bleeding. Ef this team and ef y’all for even caring anymore. They should really just pack it up. Hell at this point we can’t even cancel the program on a high note
Perfect analogy sir!
GB...nevermind!!

Reactions: amorange
The sad STUPID part is there will still be a big turn out next home games. Fans need to make a statement PERIOD
I bought tickets to UAB game to take my 10!year old, we will go and have a great time but that’ll be it for me this year

JG is garbage but this is on the coaches. I don't want them fired only because that just keeps the cycle going. I lost any faith I had when they put JG back in at qb after Maurer was moving offense. F this staff and FU to whoever is calling the shots on coaching searches. I hope attendance declines.
Not wanting incompetent people fired is like saying I'm just going to keep eating this glass because I might have to eat something unhealthy if it do.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I utterly hate that the Vols did enough to make the game close and still found soul crushing ways to choke charlie brown style or Muddogs style.

This game went from bad to hopeful to awful mostly in the 4th quarter for the awful.

VN Store

Back