The Official Tennessee @ #6 Kentucky Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

NCAA rule on elbows.

A flagrant 1 personal foul shall be a personal foul that is deemed excessive in nature and/or unnecessary, but not based solely on the severity of the act. Examples include, but are not limited to:

• Causing excessive contact with an opponent while playing the ball; and
  • Illegal contact with an elbow that occurs above the shoulders of an opponent when the elbows are not swung excessively.
If swung excessively the elbow above the shoulders is a flagrant 2.

If KY keeps up this play, they're definitely the best team I've seen all year.
Also, I'd be shocked if we get 15 free throws in this game to KY's 30. They have home field advantage with refs like Alabama football.

I don’t know that I’d say this team lacks basketball IQ, they really just haven’t played much together.

Last year’s team had 8 guys who had all played together 2 full seasons.

This team just needs more time practicing & playing together. Very few games have we just not showed up for though, I like the fight of our team. Help arrives for next season too.
I just think they lack the explosiveness on offense from the guards to get open and create. Hopefully they hang around and fight for the rest of the game, but certainly isn’t Barnes fault. Next year gonna be fun.

Uros’drop shoulder was flagrant. That play, from what I saw after watching it five times on recording, wasn’t. the guy running through the screen and elbowing Fulk in gut looked more intentional.

It doesn’t have be intentional. Intent is not a requirement. Flagrant just describes the type of play.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Cant beat teams when they drive at will .. layup after layup ..our guards are slow and will be next year too ... Ky is so much better on defense .. if Fulky hadnt made 7 fg's .. we be down 25 ...

Reactions: Caz
Cant beat teams when they drive at will .. layup after layup ..our guards are slow and will be next year too ... Ky is so much better on defense .. if Fulky hadnt made 7 fg's .. we be down 25 ...
Hopefully, we’ll have some better guard play next year and develop some post presence that can help Fulky some

I get so tired of calapari trying to poor mouth everything when he knows he's got the refs in his pocket.

VN Store

Back