The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Maybe. This program is still balanced in a knife edge. I like the progress, but we gotta have a solid recruiting class this year. We are only one or two critical injuries away from disaster for this season at least. Kentucky game looms huge
We need some horses. I like what I’m seeing. I hate loosing to Alabama. They sent a message tonight.

Name calling. Go for it. But hey, as long as we can agree that getting beat by 28 points to the most hated team in football is a good thing. Appreciate the name calling brother. I'd gladly put my education up beside yours any day though if interested.
You may have an education, but judging by your post you’re far from intelligent.
No I’m gonna just assume you’re drunk and when you sober up you’ll realize what most already do,
If you play the Vols you’re in for a fight, and it won’t be easy even if superior talent wins out

You may have an education, but judging by your post you’re far from intelligent.
No I’m gonna just assume you’re drunk and when you sober up you’ll realize what most already do,
If you play the Vols you’re in for a fight, and it won’t be easy even if superior talent wins out
As someone who is drunk, I resemble your remark.😜
GBO!!

Reactions: GVol1966
Sax, I’m drunk but yet, surprisingly level headed. I can’t explain it but so far, this is one of my favorite and easiest Tennessee teams to root for! These guys have fought their @$$ off this season and as long as they continue to do that, I’ll fight for them! My only complaint was the call to not go for it on that 4th down, orbat the very least, try to draw them offsides.
GBO!!
Tried watching game at son's house while he was in Tuscaloosa,hmm but game kept cutting out every 10 seconds. HULU sucks.:mad:

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
As calm as you want, but three plays a minute with lots of runs and long balls.
You can run 3 plays without doing it in a hectic manner. That's my point. It cost us tonight on three drives in the first half when we had it 2nd and 1 and didn't make a first down any of those 3 series. You have to pick spots where you take a little more time to get into the right play. Apply a little nuance here.

You can not take me on. You do not possess the mental firepower to take me on. You have no chance taking me on. I’ve asked you to let it go. I’m asking again. Let it go.
The God complex, how you look down upon the poor in your previous posts; you'll leave earth with nothing more than a homeless man, but furthermore, until repentance and ego death, the homeless man will transcend past you-- your camel through the eye of the needle with a hardened heart is not looking great, your ego is disgusting, your fruits are vain for your own glory

Last edited:
Chizik had some praise for the Vols during the postgame. Said they should get healthy and make a run.
Personally, I think they believe. Such a welcome change from the doom and gloom of the gump era

Reactions: tnvols72
So Jones is a better coach than Heupel? Is that the take? If so, then that’s real deep, bro.

No sunshine here. Certainly no sun shines wherever your head is at right now.
Yeah another poster blamed it on the "fire Fulmer crowd" as if he didn't know that self serving f*** was our AD the last 3 years

Reactions: kcvols1
Table tennis doesn't count Johnny boy

Dear Small man who must throw insults because he has a lack of facts to backup his argument,

Still waiting for that list of calls? I mean if you are going to claim the refs are the reason we lost this game then you need to back it up and you insulting folks is deflecting. I mean back it up. Please enlighten us. We are dying to know how the calls killed our momentum and we would have won. You have yet to back that up at all. Dang even that horrible spot we got in the Ole Miss game wouldn’t guarantee is the win but may have. That was a one score game and we lost by 4, TDS. We are begging you to backup your claim.

Think pretty much this started because I said the refs did not cost us the game, then you go off on me, call me a Troll, then agree with same point by someone else, and never backup what you said?

I

I'm not sure it was the impression you want to leave people with. Sounded like the uninformed experts on this board.

It’s hard to figure anymore. We ran a coach that averaged 10+ wins a season out of town to fawning over a guy with a .500 record losing by 3 tds in a winnable game.

VN Store

Back