The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I agree but they sure didn't help either

You are hilarious. Telling me I’m wrong saying the Refs did not cost us this game but agreeing with the same point I made by someone else and running your mouth, attacking and insulting me.

What was your point again? The refs killed out momentum which is why we lost.

Yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. Heupel will react accordingly to our players. We have to play hectically now because we don't have the players. This isn't conference USA

Here’s his stats in the SEC running three plays a minute at Missouri. Look at 2015 before he came compared to 16 and 17 when he coached. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

2015: PPG: 13.6 Passing Yards Per Game: 165.5Offensive Yards Per Game: 280.9

2016: PPG: 31.4 Passing Yards Per Game: 295.4Offensive Yards Per Game: 500.5

2017: PPG: 37.5 Passing Yards Per Game: 308.6Offensive Yards Per Game: 503.2

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Kiffin lost to alabama by 2 points with 2 blocked field goals. Jones damn near beat them. Heupel 28 points. But you know sunshine right?

So Jones is a better coach than Heupel? Is that the take? If so, then that’s real deep, bro.

No sunshine here. Certainly no sun shines wherever your head is at right now.

Kiffin lost to alabama by 2 points with 2 blocked field goals. Jones damn near beat them. Heupel 28 points. But you know sunshine right?
that is all relevant you know because they were all coaching the exact same players and against the exact same Bama players!

Here’s his stats in the SEC running three plays a minute at Missouri. Look at 2015 before he came compared to 16 and 17 when he coached. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

2015: PPG: 13.6 Passing Yards Per Game: 165.5Offensive Yards Per Game: 280.9

2016: PPG: 31.4 Passing Yards Per Game: 295.4Offensive Yards Per Game: 500.5

2017: PPG: 37.5 Passing Yards Per Game: 308.6Offensive Yards Per Game: 503.2
I like Heupel. Did you even watch the game tonight? Repeating the same, ignorant BS over and over doesn't make it true. We need better players. Go to bed

Did you miss that you started attacking a lifelong fan who has been a fan of UT football for 40+ years. Nice lack of brotherhood bro.

You must have been treated pretty poorly by your pee wee coach as a kid. But yeah no Heisman in my history but you appear to be someone who loves to just go after folks attacking them (fellow fans) unprovoked for making an honest accurate comments. It’s pretty small of you actually. And yeah I competed at a high level D1 and professionally and against international competition. My guess is most people who are keyboard warriors and want to name call and degrade folks just posting their opinion is they don’t have many athletic accomplishments of their own and want to reflect their athletic superiority (which is non existent) by going after folks they would not have the balls to say in person or be able to backup. Most are probably some out of shape slob that is sitting on their couch eating Cheetos and drinking beer and yells at their kids and treats their wife poorly if they have a wife at all. Maybe that’s not you but I suspect I’m right.

Have a good night and please post the missed calls that would flip the scoreboard. We are all dying to see the list of calls that has nothing to do with our lack of depth, new staff, etc.. cause according to you had we had a few more calls go our way we would have won this game. Can’t wait to see what you put together for everyone to read. Your such an amazing football wizard who should be added to Coach Heupel’s staff.
Table tennis doesn't count Johnny boy

UT should never be a 25 point under dog to any one. But then again some accept it.
Man are you dense ? Or drunk and just mad ? It is not acceptable to lose period. But knowing going in it was a longshot and to be in the game in 4th quarter against a top 5 team on the road and we didnt play well is a good thing. Its good in the sense that by all accounts people are taking notice of the improvements this staff is making. Our kids havent quit. Even though we all know we dont have a lot of quality players by this leagues standards. They fight for each other and this staff. Most importantly kids that want to be at UT pay attention to what is actually going on. They notice.

Lots of positives from this game.
Nobody is satisfied. I remember when Tennessee would roll Alabama on a consistent basis. Didn’t happen tonight, but the main thing is everybody on that sideline believed. They kept fighting until the end.
That’s something we haven’t had in awhile.
Bye week couldn’t come at a better time, and I can’t wait to see the guys get healthy and make a run.
I’m bringing the family up for the Vandy game and staying the whole weekend. I cannot wait!
GB🍊

UT should never be a 25 point under dog to any one. But then again some accept it.
Accept it knowing it is an accurate assumptions based on talent levels of both teams. Yes . Doesn’t mean we’re happy about it. But it’s rational
On the other hand because you’re a fan of a certain team you think they should never be a 25 point underdog regardless of a huge disparity in talent is completely UNrational!
If you don’t understand all these big words maybe 8th grade English will catch you up when you get there.

Exactly right.
Man are you dense ? Or drunk and just mad ? It is not acceptable to lose period. But knowing going in it was a longshot and to be in the game in 4th quarter against a top 5 team on the road and we didnt play well is a good thing. Its good in the sense that by all accounts people are taking notice of the improvements this staff is making. Our kids havent quit. Even though we all know we dont have a lot of quality players by this leagues standards. They fight for each other and this staff. Most importantly kids that want to be at UT pay attention to what is actually going on. They notice.
Exactly right. But I see people accepting of 28 point losses. And I'm far from dense, but if name calling is your thing good it.

You are hilarious. Telling me I’m wrong saying the Refs did not cost us this game but agreeing with the same point I made by someone else and running your mouth, attacking and insulting me.

What was your point again? The refs killed out momentum which is why we lost.
I'm trying to watch the braves, go to bed! You have that huge workout tomorrow, Johny Heisman

Well, going for it in 3rd Qtr on your own 40 in game you cant get 2 yds is beyond stupid. I’ll take you on in football strategy all day with you thinking like that “Doc”

You can not take me on. You do not possess the mental firepower to take me on. You have no chance taking me on. I’ve asked you to let it go. I’m asking again. Let it go.

Players have to execute, coaches for the most part called a good game. Sure the 4th and 1 around midfield maybe could have went for it. More times than not the coaches have put guys in a position to succeed. But players have to execute. 3rd downs need to be cleaned uo but again, not a whole lot of NFL caliber talent there. With what we have I believe they are doing a good job. They are better than Pruitts defenses. We just dont have a Bituli at LB, and our secondary that Pruitt recruited leaves a lot to be desired.

Accept it knowing it is an accurate assumptions based on talent levels of both teams. Yes . Doesn’t mean we’re happy about it. But it’s rational
On the other hand because you’re a fan of a certain team you think they should never be a 25 point underdog regardless of a huge disparity in talent is completely UNrational!
If you don’t understand all these big words maybe 8th grade English will catch you up when you get there.
Name calling. Go for it. But hey, as long as we can agree that getting beat by 28 points to the most hated team in football is a good thing. Appreciate the name calling brother. I'd gladly put my education up beside yours any day though if interested.

VN Store

Back