The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

WTF does roster have to do with scheduling fl, bama, and uga the first half of season?
Plenty.. This isnt that team and those teams were littered with NFL talent. Here i will pose a question who on this team is a first round NFL talent ? 2nd rd ? We need the by week in the worst way.

No it won't. But being a total sunshine pumper especially accepting a 28 point loss as something to be proud of does nothing good.[/QUOTE]
But everyone, even Bama McElroy is saying the score is in no way indicative of how tough of a game this was for Bama. It was still a game until the interception.
Same as after the loss last week, they were saying 2 teams nobody is looking forward to playing is Auburn and Tennessee.
The sunshine pumpers and impartial fans both recognize improvement, even in losses.

Reactions: Volsfannn
Plenty.. This isnt that team and those teams were littered with NFL talent. Here i will pose a question who on this team is a first round NFL talent ? 2nd rd ? We need the by week in the worst way.
How many players kiffin put in NFL? Dooley? Jones, you know the one that kept Kamara on bench half of season? What about Pruitt? UT hasn't been an NFL pipeline since the late Fulmer days.

WTF does roster have to do with scheduling fl, bama, and uga the first half of season?
We could handle those schedules better because of depth and talent. I would personally like to see non confernce games scheduled between our biggest games and a bye week midway. But thats not the way it works

Didn't say wasn't improvements, but elite talent doesn't wanna play for 25 point under dogs, especially the ones the ones that constantly lay eggs in big games.

Been thin for 15 years, dude. When is you're expected timeline this depth issue gets fixed? Let me guess. NEXT YEAR? Next year 16 years running.

It ain’t been 70 scholarship players thin.

If you can’t see the difference between this team and every team since 2007, I don’t know what to say to you.

I think you might has the dumbs? Maybe sleep it off? Usually works for me.

I'm less depressed the game became an embarrassment because my Volunteers gave a 100 percent effort vs the highly favored Crimson Tide that began making the game the expected embarrassment after the huge momentum-changing INT in the 4th quarter.

They are going to get a signature win this season.

They are a team that will be playing with a lot of confidence when they play the most likely undefeated terrific Georgia Bullldogs in Rocky Top, and I'm confident they'll finish in the 4th Quarter also play effective defense needed to win a close game vs them.

Last edited:
Yeah, I do know what I'm talking about. Heupel will react accordingly to our players. We have to play hectically now because we don't have the players. This isn't conference USA

Reactions: peerless98
How many players kiffin put in NFL? Dooley? Jones, you know the one that kept Kamara on bench half of season? What about Pruitt? UT hasn't been an NFL pipeline since the late Fulmer days.
Would also say none of those teams were hand cufged by not having full allotment of schollies on hand. Problem is all of those Coaches sucked ass and were fired for reasons. I dont see thay with Heupel. Lets see what year 2 and 3 present before jumping off the deep end

Some UT fans are content getting beat by 28 points to bama, I am not one. The ones that are, you can't reason with them. They refuse to accept the fact that our high paced,high powered offense really isn't that good. Especially when trying to run up the middle.

Don’t confuse acknowledgement of fact with contentedness.

They’re different concepts, you know.

It ain’t been 70 scholarship players thin.

If you can’t see the difference between this team and every team since 2007, I don’t know what to say to you.

I think you might has the dumbs? Maybe sleep it off? Usually works for me.
Kiffin lost to alabama by 2 points with 2 blocked field goals. Jones damn near beat them. Heupel 28 points. But you know sunshine right?

Didn't say wasn't improvements, but elite talent doesn't wanna play for 25 point under dogs, especially the ones the ones that constantly lay eggs in big games.
That statement makes little sense.
If a underdog losses by about what is expected then they aren’t laying eggs,
That would be losing by much more

Reactions: firestorm

VN Store

Back