The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

How about study the roster, understand the injuries and how limited we are in what we can do?
How hard you think a slant is? Jones would be a great slot guy. Play action? Its a basic play and much needed in this offense. A roll out would suit Hooker. How about a sweep? Some hitch routes? I know we're thin, but that's only more reason to be more creative.

Do you want growth? Can you see growth? I sure didn’t with the last staff. I see it by leaps and bounds with this staff. Do I want to win ? I want nothing more! However I will acknowledge growth where I see it and not run around with a doomsday attitude expecting the sky to fall for the rest of my life. Give the staff a chance.
i didn't say the staff was bad, but again I'm old school, it's never acceptable to lose to alabama. I hate them with every fiber of my being and 16 years is enough. Didn't say anything about not seeing improvement, but, he did coach scared at times. The fumble we recovered inside the 10 yard line find a way to score 7 there instead of 3, there is a different outcome in this game. And he done 3 straight run plays.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
After knocking down the reigning world champion in the second round, Tennessee went back and fourth throughout the middle rounds. Tennessee was knocked out in the 10th round of a twelve round fight. Tennessee showed that they are a legit contender with a bright future. There will definitely be a rematch in 2022.

Go Vols. Thank you to our Vol players for playing your hearts out. We see it and we feel it.

While it is easy to frustrated and upset with loses like this I have learned to understand where we are as a program and realize it won't change the outcome of today's game. This game was very competitive until our late interception. We are still on target to reach the first year goals.

After knocking down the reigning world champion in the second round, Tennessee went back and fourth throughout the middle rounds. Tennessee was knocked out in the 10th round of a twelve round fight. Tennessee showed that they are a legit contender with a bright future. There will definitely be a rematch in 2022.

Go Vols. Thank you to our Vol players for playing your hearts out. We see it and we feel it.
We lost by 28 and gave up 52. That’s what the average sports fan will see in the box score they will see a blowout

Reactions: TN1111
Man you guys melting down.... all I can say is watch the actual game and not the final score. We played hard and for the longest gave Bama all they wanted and then some. Yes we left plays on the field, but we do not have quality depth. We are building and for 3 quarters we were very close despite all the mistakes and miscues. We need an OL. We need depth everywhere. I have confidence in Heupel to give us something we havent seen in a while. Support this team and coaching staff and understand Pruitt didn't do any favors here. We are going to get there. We just simply dont have the horses.

We play hard for sure. We must improve our offense.

How hard you think a slant is? Jones would be a great slot guy. Play action? Its a basic play and much needed in this offense. A roll out would suit Hooker. How about a sweep? Some hitch routes? I know we're thin, but that's only more reason to be more creative.
You want to throw a slant against an up safety and those LBs?

You won’t respond cause you know you’re wrong. Only Kiffin is stupid enough to try 4th downs in his only territory vs Bama. He got blown out doing it.

Now, please do list coaches who have beat Alabama going for it on their own 40 vs Bama in Tuscaloosa. That shouldn’t take a person with the intelligence like you very long. Lol

Reactions: BigALWiLson

VN Store

Back