The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Hope josh is taking a good look at what’s happening. He better get pissed off the rest of the season and coach like his hairs on fire. This feeling sucks!

huh? Because I don’t think the play calling is why we will lose this game? No one with any lick of sense believes we are behind by 28 points is all on the refs. It’s lack of depth, first year coach who doesn’t have his players, and going against a coach who hasn’t lost against an SEC East team is about 10-11 years. Lot of positives I think go beyond the scoreboard but you have to be pretty dumb to think we lost because of the refs.

Tenn had every chance and the play calling has been odd all night after the 14 points and Banks cant figure out how to stop a team on 3rd down

Reactions: Vol17222
Listen hillbilly…. I’ll say it again: you do not want to get into a debate with me on mathematics and logical decision making. I’ve wasted enough time with you and you do not have the cognitive ability to even interest me any longer. Sleep in tomorrow and get ready for that shift at Autozone. I will not respond to your drivel any further.

rodney-king-get-along.gif

So tell us how calls would change this game by 21 points? Bama has 29 first downs to our 9! 527 yards to our 330. 48 yards rushing to their 175. Throw in 5 or 6 missed calls or calls that should have went our way this game would not be a lot different .

And we are about to be down by 4TDs. We did not lose because of the refs.
Its called momentum, it means a ton in any sport.

Reactions: TNJOKER

VN Store

Back