The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

During the next two weeks. I hope guys get to heal up but I want the offense to open that play book up more
Defense has got to start stopping running QB's. We can't let KY run on us
Stop playing that stupid soft zone where 4 guys stand around and let 1 offensive guy catch the ball for 1st downs.

Please explain how Heupel has been timid. Our offense has been quick strike. When it's 2nd or 3rd and 1 you expect to be able to pick up a yard or two to keep the drive going. The guy just went for it on 4th.
Should have gone for it on the 50 and 4th and 1 when we were down by 10.

Reactions: TN1111
I think there are some who need to take a break from Vol football… we are waaay outmanned and playing lights out considering our circumstances. We won’t be a 10-win team for a while. It is what it is. Not sure I would continuously trash players and coaches over it.

Reactions: alavolfan
You must be blind

So tell us how calls would change this game by 21 points? Bama has 29 first downs to our 9! 527 yards to our 330. 48 yards rushing to their 175. Throw in 5 or 6 missed calls or calls that should have went our way this game would not be a lot different .

And we are about to be down by 4TDs. We did not lose because of the refs.

I'm proud of the guys they've played hard, man we are paper thin on defense with guys playing 70 to 80 plays. I'm not one for moral victories but when is the last time we were still in the game in the 4th with bama. Looking forward to see how the next few seasons go

All of you people with your endless complaining. For me I am happy that our guys are spilling their absolute guts on the field. We are out classed by galaxies of difference in talent and have hit Bama right in the mouth tonight in their house. Toe to toe for 3 quarters. When we have more depth and I am not talking about 4 and 5 stars, I am talking about 30 more bodies who can be coached up then this team is going to be a force to be reckoned with. We will win 3 more games and look out next year when we have more bodies that can be coached up. This staff can coach.
The staff can coach but, I will never accept a moral victory. Especially against Alabama.

VN Store

Back