The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Enjoyed three quarters. Moving to Braves game. Gotta recruit better and build some depth. Also need to send a collage of bad calls to B’Ham. Screw these refs and ESPN. Go Vols!

I said 7-5 or 6-6 and a bowl game would be a good first season for Heupel we still on track although it’s gonna suck if we go on a 4 game losing streak here before the Vandy and South Alabama games. We should’ve beat Pitt and Ole Miss we got hosed

Boy I bet you feel better. You told me. If you wanna go on believing that talent and depth don't matter be my guest. This team is absolutely gassed but they are not giving up and if you aren't proud then that sucks for you.

The Vols losing usually does suck. Id rather see them win.

But as long as your true fandom is intact, that's the important thing.

I am way too negative about our football program, but I’m confident we beat tucky. Refs won’t really have a big dog in the fight and we’re a better team.

Nobody had us winning this.

We had a good showing, final score really could matter less if it isn’t a win.

Let’s all calm down, get the team healthy, and dominate the ‘Cats like we always do.

Reactions: GoVolunteers
Please explain how I’m wrong?

Please explain how Heupel has been timid. Our offense has been quick strike. When it's 2nd or 3rd and 1 you expect to be able to pick up a yard or two to keep the drive going. The guy just went for it on 4th.

Reactions: volmoon

VN Store

Back