The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I mean we are almost certainly going to lose this game, so all I want to see is progress. I want to see halftime adjustments. I feel like those are just so elusive for Tennessee. So often the other team comes storming out of the locker room and never looks back. It happened against Florida this year, too. I just want to see smart adjustments that keep the game close in the 4th quarter. That's enough for me.
Tim Banks needs to catch on. Opposing OC's watch film and last week M.Corral ripped us. B.Young doesn't run that much but it's there and he's taking it. I'm blaming the LBers and strong safety. We simply don't have the players in the middle of the D to account for the QB run. Aren't we athletic enough for the better teams?

Running the ball. You do know that running has been our bread and butter this season don't you? We have 1891 yards rushing and 1500 passing. 101 1st downs rushing, 54 passing. It goes on and on.

Don’t waste your time…they obviously don’t understand the game.

You're posting this towards the idiot portion of the posters here. You can usually look at their posting history and they only show up for games we are supposed to lose. Many of the people complaining about everything tonight were absolutely silent vs Missouri and South Carolina. 0 posts for those games.
Yep we should lose this game by the 24 +- Vegas said. They are better at nearly every position, have the crowd on their side and probably refs too,
But the idiots are going to trash the coaches and act like we should be winning.
I don’t expect to win, but I’m not going to ignore the stupid self inflicted crap we do.

Tim Banks needs to catch on. Opposing OC's watch film and last week M.Corral ripped us. B.Young doesn't run that much but it's there and he's taking it. I'm blaming the LBers and strong safety. We simply don't have the players in the middle of the D to account for the QB run. Aren't we athletic enough for the better teams?

Uh…no…we have nowhere near Alabama’s talent. I thought that was well
Known.

The fact that Banks held Miss to 31 and has us in this game are big positives. Sorry if you can’t see that

VN Store

Back