The Official Tennessee @ #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I'll trust his play calling over what you may think about it. Trying to run when you only need 2 yards is the opposite of what you think though.
21 rushing yards, 171 passing yards. Which one is working and which one isn't? It's ok to disagree with coaching sometimes

I mean we are almost certainly going to lose this game, so all I want to see is progress. I want to see halftime adjustments. I feel like those are just so elusive for Tennessee. So often the other team comes storming out of the locker room and never looks back. It happened against Florida this year, too. I just want to see smart adjustments that keep the game close in the 4th quarter. That's enough for me.

We came out and shut down Ole Miss in the 2nd half last week, allowing only 7 points. Hooker had 82 total yards at the half last week and ended up with 341 for the game. Did those halftime adjustments not count?

3rd down isn't good for us on either side of the ball. Down a TD at half..For the penalties we have had, that's a miracle.

Reactions: vavolfan6

VN Store

Back